Adding messages that appear when certain days are selected on your online booking from
Did you know that you can add messages that appear to the customer when they try and select a date?
For example - If you are closed for Christmas,
you can set up your E.Diary so people trying to book for Christmas through your website will get a special message just for Christmas.
To add an Online Message
1. Open your E.Diary and click on 'Menu'
2. Scroll down and click on 'Opening Hours'
3. In the bottom right, select a 'Rota' or make a 'New Rota'
4. Click on the white space under 'Session, From, To, Type, Online same day cutoff' if you need to add opening times the Rota (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner), or if you are closed, simply leave this blank. (see in example below)
5. Enter the message that you want to have appear on your website in the box under 'Online Message' (see in example below)
6. Lastly, make sure the Rota is applied to a date, either as a 'Special date' or as a weekly occurrence by selecting the Rota against week days in the 'Weekly Rotas' section
6. Click Save - then go to your website and check the message appears on your booking from when you select the right dates