1. How to 'Activate' the automatic sending of 'Post Dining Emails'
- When you 'SEAT' a guest in your booking system either on the 'table plan' or on the 'grid' view - this tells the booking system the customer 'Arrived'.
- The system will only send post dining emails to guests it knows 100% arrived - It will then send the 'Post Dining Email' around 2am after the restaurant closes.
- You must 'SEAT' the table in the booking system for it to know to send the post dining email to review the restaurant
Table Plan View & How to SEAT
(1) Click SEATED
(2) Click the Name of Booking
(3) Table will turn yellow, same colour as the seated tab
Grid View & How to Seat
(1) Right click on 'Booking'
(2) Click Set Status
(3) Select SEATED
2. How to BLOCK your Restaurants Automated Post Dining Email from being Sent i.e. TripAdvisor
This service enables the owner/manager to better manage social media reviews on the worlds largest review platform. Encouraging and delivering more reviews with better ratings;
Example - If for any reason you observe a table might not have had the ideal experience, or they complained. You can then 'BLOCK' the post dining email being sent to that specific table(s).
- This 'Block' functionality is for restaurants sending automated post dining emails that request reviews and ratings; TripAdvisor
- It's only possible to send a post dining email when the diner has been 'SEATED' in the booking system
- To BLOCK - Use the Grid View
- Right click on the Booking
- Change Status to 'Unconfirmed'
- This will BLOCK the email being sent.
- When Should I Do This? - Post service, You have until 1.30am to BLOCK any emails being sent. ( To clarify - you can perform this task, after each service, it must be done before 1.30am each night )