How to update your System with 'No-Show' customers
What is a “No-Show”?
A "No-Show" is a customer who makes a reservation but does not turn up to their booking without notifying the restaurant.
Why should I mark a “No-Show”?
- To make table(s) available for other customers
- So you don’t get charged/invoiced for the customer booking (we have no way of knowing who doesn't turn up unless you tell us)
- To keep track of the customer details/reliability
How do I mark a “No-Show” and update a booking?
Whether you're working from the TMS Admin, TMS Web or TMS Mobile version, the process is the exactly the same.
- Click on the Booking Name.
- Select 'No-Show' from the Status dropdown
- The system will prompt you to confirm the update. Click OK and the booking will be removed , from that day but it will stay in your database.
Contact our support team on (09) 928 6079 or firstname.lastname@example.org