Simple guide on how to Cancel a Booking
Why should you mark a “Cancel”?
- To make table(s) available for other customers
- So you don’t get charged/invoiced for the customer booking (we have no way of knowing who doesn't turn up unless you tell us)
- To keep track of the customer details/reliability
How do I mark a “Cancel” and update a booking?
Whether you're working from the TMS Admin, TMS Web or TMS Mobile version, the process is the exactly the same.
- Click on the Booking Name.
- Cancel / Remove the Booking
- The system will prompt you to confirm the update. Click OK and the booking will be removed, from that day but it will stay in your database.
Contact our support team on (09) 928 6079 or email@example.com